Client intake 2014
prescriptionform Physician’s Prescription and Letter of Referral to Steve J Davis, RYT, LMT, NCTMB
ExpertFile connects global experts like ☆ Steve ☼ Davis ☆, RYT, LMT, NCTMB with new event, media and business opportunities.
Intro to Yoga
Supreme Wellness, Power of Performance
High Energy, High Awareness, Prosperity
Form, Fitness, Classic Neutral Posture
Raja Yoga will help you
• improve and regulate all systems of the body/mind/spirit
• regulate weight, shape body, and tone muscles
• achieve glowing health, quality of life, longevity
• elevate athletic performance to the highest level
• gain and maintain high strength, flexibility, power
• achieve and maintain high intelligence, awareness
• improve sleep, breathing, and energy
• realize your unique potential and purpose in life
What to expect for your first appointment for a private yoga session
• arrive 15 minutes early to fill out Client Intake form with medical history. Read our Studio Policy, sign and date.
• plan to spend up to 30 minutes for the thorough intake interview.
• it is best not to eat 2 to 3 hours before the session.
• you should be dressed in clothing appropriate for yoga.
• during the first session, we will discover what is needed for you.
• all sessions are designed to help you with your posture. Supreme Ultimate Fist (T’ai Ch’i Ch’uan) is integrated into the session, along with dance and posture.
• a structured program for you will be designed and planned. Massage Therapy (optional) can be the second part of the session. Yoga and Massage Therapy work very well together for posture, to help structure the body.
• after your yoga session, drink plenty of pure water to flush out toxins.
• plan to have some time to relax. Namaste!
Structure of Raja Yoga
The full 8 – limbed path of Raja Yoga is an integrated program designed to help you with Posture Awareness.
on_dadaji_volume_VI (Dada Tatva) Click on link for free download of On Dadaji Volume VI.
I knew Dadaji the last 14 years of his life, from 1978 to 1992.
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Samadhi Pada I: Contemplation and Meditation
Sadhana Pada II: The Steps To Union
Vibhuti Pada III: Union Achieved And Its Results
Kaivalya Pada IV: Illumination and Freedom