Intro to Massage Therapy
Massage = Medicine = Results
Healing, Structural Alignment, Relaxation
Classic Neutral Posture
A massage from me will help
• lower stress
• regulate blood pressure
• regulate heart rate
• tone nervous system
• tone muscles
• increase energy
• increase power
• increase sports performance
• increase range of motion
• provide faster recovery from workouts
• increase awareness and focus
• improve posture
• increase circulation
• improve sleep
• flush toxins
• improve all organs and systems of the body/mind/spirit
What to expect for your first appointment
• arrive 15 minutes early to fill out Client Intake form with medical history. Read our Studio Policy, sign and date.
• plan to spend up to 30 minutes for the thorough intake interview.
• it is best not to eat 2 to 3 hours before the session.
• during the first session, we will discover what is needed for you. All sessions are designed to help you with your posture.
• you can be unclothed or clothed; proper draping will be provided.
• a structured program for you will be designed and planned. Yoga (optional) can be the first part of the session. Yoga and Massage Therapy work very well together for posture, to help structure the body.
• after your session, drink plenty of pure water to flush out toxins.
• plan to have some time to relax. Namaste!
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Structural Alignment, Zen Shiatsu, Traditional Thai, Chinese including Acupressure and Tui Na, Sports, Medical, Hot Stone, Kangen Beauty Water Ice, plus the root of Supreme Ultimate Fist (T’ai Ch’i Ch’uan) and Yoga.